Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: If you were weaned on the NES (or just great games in general)...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You owe it to yourself to pick up this great collection. It has Mega Man 1-8, and two arcade games that never reached our shores. I'm currently pulling my hair out and crafting new expletives trying to get through the original Mega Man, seems as though I've gotten soft since I played it last (which was when I was like seven or eight). I got it for PS2, but it's also available for GC.

    240953

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one disc has every game?!?!?! or is it multiple discs?!?! thats awesome...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
    one disc has every game?!?!?! or is it multiple discs?!?! thats awesome...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, all the original Mega Man games (sans the "X" titles) and the two arcade games on one disc. There are even remixed tracks in the new Navi-mode, you can save between levels, and each version has a bonus video feature (PS2 has a full episode of the show, and GC has interviews with the developers). And it's only $30 to boot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like I'm getting Gamecube version. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Those boss battle arcade games are awesome, I've had them for like 6 years on MAME.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is this out yet?
    i forgot about it since i first heard about it a few months ago
    i want it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Grinning_Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2004
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll make my brother get it

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got it today Damn I forgot how hard those games were [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •